December 9, 2011

Juice Fast - Day 4

Jenn and I made different drinks for breakfast. She made cranberry, apple, lime juice. I drank some and it was really good!

For my own breakfast I made:
Grapefruit
Orange
Spinach (about a pound and it still doesn't make much juice)
Ginger
Broccoli stalks

This juice is really good! I love grapefruit juice and I can't taste the spinach or broccoli at all.


I was hungry by around 10:30 AM so I drank the other half of my breakfast juice then.

For lunch today we made:
Kiwi
Kale
Oranges
Carrots
Ginger
I put 1/2 a lime in mine

The kiwis give it kind of a "bite." I don't know what else to call it. Maybe there were too many kiwis in the juice? I drank my left over juice for supper.

Just for the record, I haven't been working out since the first day. I feel fine, but I just don't feel like I have a ton of energy and P90X workouts are pretty exerting!

No observations for today. Today was a pretty boring day except that I had to run into town to do mail etc. and I had to take Fountainview's ghetto Honda car. One of the tires was so low on air that I had to fill it up in town and the driver's door had a hard time locking. So I'd be standing in the parking lots, trying not to look conspicuous while violently trying to bang down the manual door lock. Eventually I figured out that if you pulled on the door handle a couple times, then the lock would go down much more easily. Violence isn't always the answer I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment